Thursday, May 24, 2012

And we're off and running!


Molly has been walking for the past 2 weeks or so.  I wish I had gotten a video last week because she's gotten pretty good, pretty fast.  It's so sweet, she gets so proud of herself for being able to walk. I have even seen her run already!

Molly has really been fun lately.  She wakes up so happy and is just as smiley and giggly as ever.  She loves to tease and play peek-a-boo and squeal a lot.  Still has a bit of a stubborn streak.  She was eating happily the other night, and then we left and the babysitter said she threw her plate down and refused to eat.  She does not like it when I leave!  She's also started to get interested in reading books, but can't sit still for them very long. Her favorite is a "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" book we have from the library right now.

Edie's had a bit of an exciting first week of Summer break.  We found a tick on her yesterday!  And this morning while I was finishing up breakfast with Molly, Edie took it upon herself to paint her toes and fingernails.  She's been asking me to paint her nails alternating purple and blue for a while and I just couldn't bring myself to do it. It was way too quiet upstairs and I guess she took matters into her own hands. She was so proud of herself, and especially proud she sat still for "a long time" so it would dry.


No comments:

Post a Comment