2 weeks ago we took her to Churchill downs with our friends the Sutherlands. Ever since then Edie has been running around the house yelling "Go, Go, Go". She loves the races! So on Monday we took her back for more racing. I especially loved that the track Bugler would play a different patriotic song after each call to the post - which was a nice recognition of the true meaning of the holiday.
Friday, June 4, 2010
Memorial Day Stay-cation
This past weekend was Memorial Day, so we decided to take in some Louisville attractions! One of Edie's favorite books right now is Goodnight Gorilla. It's not just a favorite, its a several times a day, and always before every nap and bedtime book. So in the spirit of Goodnight Gorilla, she's really into the zoo right now too. I told her that we were going to the zoo when I got her up that morning, and she started roaring like a lion. She loves to show off her animal sounds!

2 weeks ago we took her to Churchill downs with our friends the Sutherlands. Ever since then Edie has been running around the house yelling "Go, Go, Go". She loves the races! So on Monday we took her back for more racing. I especially loved that the track Bugler would play a different patriotic song after each call to the post - which was a nice recognition of the true meaning of the holiday.
2 weeks ago we took her to Churchill downs with our friends the Sutherlands. Ever since then Edie has been running around the house yelling "Go, Go, Go". She loves the races! So on Monday we took her back for more racing. I especially loved that the track Bugler would play a different patriotic song after each call to the post - which was a nice recognition of the true meaning of the holiday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment